(In compliance with GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation)
Albatros S.a.s. (Albatros) undertakes, within the framework of its activities, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of all your personal data while respecting your privacy.
Albatros is committed to protecting the data of individuals in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and all applicable national laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
This information is applicable to the data of following subjects:
- navigators of this Albatros website
Processing of your Personal Data
Personal data definition
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal data listed below are sensitive data and will never requested by Albatros to you:
- information that reveals the alleged racial or ethnic origin
- political opinions
- religious or philosophical beliefs
- trade union membership
- genetic data
- biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person
- health data
- data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person
- data relating to criminal convictions or offences
- the Unique National Identification Number
Purpose of processing your Data
Your personal data is used in the context of the management of the website.
Within the framework of the above context, the following data are collected:
- identity data (Name, Email, Country)
The data collected are from:
- the contact form registration, whose collection you have consented and your message contents
No data are collected during your navigation on the Albatros website (no technical cookies).
In the text of your message you may have added additional personal data such as:
- your Company name; your job in the Company; phone number ...etc
These additional information will be treated as your personal data.
Failure to provide the minimum data requested in the form could result in the inability to proceed wiith the request for information.
The legal basis on which the processing of your personal data is carried out
This legal basis legitimizing the processing by Albatros of your data is as follows:
- your consent through communication form
The range of time on which Albatros will keep your Data
Albatros processes and keeps your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, in accordance with our relationship and regulatory obligations. In the case of data collected only via the contact form, the data is deleted from the website after 6 months.
Recipients of your data
Within Albatros, your data are processed by the following authorized person:
- Domenico Ferreri, Albatros S.a.s. Partner
Transferring your data
Albatros processes your data within the European Union. There are no data transfers outside the European Union.
Your rights regarding the processing of your data and how to exercise them
You may at any time exercise your rights related to the protection of your personal data:
- right of access to the details of the information held by Albatros concerning you
- right to rectify your data: you may ask Albatros to modify any inaccurate information concerning you
- right of oblivion: you have the right to request the deletion of your data, in particular when the data is no longer necessary for processing
- right to limit the processing of your data: you have the right to freeze the use of your data by Albatros, i.e. Albatros no longer carry out the intended processing of your data but will keep them
- right to the portability of your data: you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format
- right to object to the processing of your data: you may at any time object to the processing of your data for reasons relating to your particular situation (justifications to be sent to Albatros)
- right of withdrawal of consent: you may request that the processing of your personal data be stopped for reasons relating to your particular situation
NOTE: the exercise of rights may be limited by regulations: illegitimate reasons, protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, etc.
Albatros reserves the right to assess your request in accordance with the regulations.
How to contact Albatros regarding your personal data?
You may contact Albatros to exercise your rights or for any question concerning the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise your rights, your request must include proof of your identity by any means.
You can contact the Albatros Data Protection Officier (DRO) at the following email address:
or send a postal mail to the following address:
- Albatros for the attention of Data Protection Representative, Via Marziale 27 - CAP 00136 Rome ITALY.
How can you contact the supervisory authorities?
If you consider, after contacting us and exchanging information, that your Computer Rights and Freedoms are not respected or that the treatment defined does not comply with the rules of Data protection, you can make a complaint online or by post to: